1. At any given moment there are 100 different things affecting someone that can neither see nor understand, therefore, everyone deserves an absurd level of the benefit of the doubt.
2. Hate means to kill and if you would not kill someone, then you do not truly hate them.
3. If you do not hate them then you must love them inasmuch as you are able.
4. If you love them then you must be willing to die for them.
5. If you are willing to die for them then you must be willing to live for them.
It is important, I feel, to restate the five rules of being me. And oath as binding as this never loses relevance.
I am very excited to work with pinnacle independent! It’s going to be a great season.
Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d’entretenir en nous quelques petites folies.
You meet a girl: shy, unassuming. If you tell her she’s beautiful, she’ll think you’re sweet, but she won’t believe you. She knows that beauty lies in your beholding… And sometimes that’s enough.”
"But there’s a better way. You show her she is beautiful. You make mirrors of your eyes, prayers of your hands against her body. It is hard, very hard, but when she truly believes you… Suddenly the story she tells herself in her own head changes. She transforms. She isn’t seen as beautiful. She is beautiful, seen.